Fast paced, growing Real Estate Coaching and Consulting company is seeking a qualified candidate to fill our Vendor Relations Specialist position. As Vendor Relations Specialist, you will be responsible for establishing vendor relationships.
- Assist with vendor selection, negotiations and administration
- Execute vendor on-boarding and initial training
- Monitor and maintain vendor information and documentation
- Answer questions regarding products and services
- Provide in-depth coaching to vendors with company’s standard operating procedures
- Maintain vendor records and track vendor activities
- Conduct regular and frequent meetings with vendors to review metrics
- Provide vendor support, troubleshoot problems, utilize expertise to drive recommendations and escalate problems as necessary
- Ensure vendors are evaluated and approved in accordance with company compliance guidelines
- Coordinate the introduction of new vendor services to internal departments
- Meet with vendors virtually and/or in person to provide and receive feedback, discuss concerns and set goals while providing any additional training
- Perform special projects assigned by managers
- Performance based communications with vendors
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Work effectively with managers, supervisors and other department members
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or 2+ years’ experience working with vendors in a professional environment, project management or procurement
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Problem solving
- Self motivated
$14 - $16
About Club Wealth
We are a Real Estate Agent Coaching and Consulting Company. We help Real Estate Agents earn more while working less through the use of our innovative systems, tools, knowledge, support, team and habits.
Our internal team members enjoy a fast paced, enjoyable work environment where we're more like family than co-workers.
We work hard, play hard, are drama free, and have fun. We subscribe to the belief that "No Success in the World can Compensate for Failure in the Home."