We are looking for experienced vinyl installers to join our wrap installation team.
Great working environment with positive people who work well together. Attention to detail and ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced workspace is essential.
Needs knowledge in the application of vinyl graphics and large digital format vinyl (wraps) on vehicles ranging from cars to box trucks and trailers.
- Properly prepare and install vehicle graphics for full and partial wraps, and vinyl lettering; including but not limited to the installation of graphic applications on all types of vehicles, fleet graphics, truck sides, and windows.
- Removing existing wraps or graphics from already wrapped vehicles.
- Communicate closely with Operations to ensure quality control, Monitor the quality of projects. Attention to detail is a must.
- Use many different materials while applying proper installation techniques Cut, weed, mask, and install vinyl lettering.
- Manage production schedules to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations and deadlines.
- Complete paperwork, photos, and other reporting properly and in a timely manner.
- Travel to and from installation work sites, if necessary.
- Assist in maintaining neat and orderly work sites and workstations.
- Perform all duties in a manner consistent with the spirit of teamwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail and good eye for detail and measurements.
- Experience installing vehicle wraps, wall wraps (interior and exterior), spot graphics, cut vinyl, etc.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Must know how to properly weed and mask vinyl.
- Skilled in using applicable tools for sign and/or vehicle installs.
- Dependable, accountable, trustworthy, hardworking and self-motivated.
- Ability to work as an individual or as a team member.
- Ability to accept criticism and learn from it.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to work in all positions including laying on the ground, standing for several hours at a time, working on ladders, lifts and scaffolding.
- Creative in problem solving and highly organized.
- Possess a “Make-it-happen” attitude.
- Willingness to assume responsibility and act independently.
$18 - $22 hourly
About Identity Graphx
Identity Graphx is a small commercial vehicle wrap business catering primarily company fleet vehicles. Our mission is to eliminate plain ugly vehicles and horrendous graphics with sleek and attractive rolling brand billboards.
We take pride in our work and knowing we are helping even the smallest of fleets stand out from the crowd and look better than the big dogs.