Keller Williams Metropolitan
Ensuring that all Broker Price Opinions and Monthly status report tasks are completed until each property has sold.
This includes providing a summary of the area/property features, provide a suggested fair market value to sell the home, describe any needed repairs, and provide feedback that will help the property sell versus the competition.
To succeed in this position, you should be experienced, detailed oriented and highly skilled. Excellent verbal and written communication abilities required.
- Complete on‐line BPO Forms
- Use the MLS to look for recent comparable sales and listed comps in the area
- Check Our Online Appointment Center for number of showings and feedback for response back to our clients
- Must have experience using MLS platforms inclduing but not limited to GSMLS, NJMLS, Middlesex, Monmouth/Ocean and Hudson MLS, boards
- Must have done BPOs in the past
- Must be organized.
- Self motivated
- Importantance to detail is critical to success at this position
Will train the right candidate.
$20/hr - Full Time and Part Time
About Keller Williams Metropolitan
Hello! My name is Justin Kiliszek, the rainmaker for the Kiliszek Real Estate Experts with Kelller Williams Metropolitan.