Wyndham Destinations in San Francisco is Hiring Full-Time Licensed CA Real Estate Sales Agents
What to expect from Wyndham:
- Work for the world's largest and top rated Hospitality company! (Fortune Magazine)
- Receive excellent benefits including medical, vacation perks, 401k and much more!
- Amazing work life balance!
We have the best job in the world- providing people with an opportunity to enjoy a lifetime of memorable vacations. We invite you to build your career with a company that offers people with talent, passion and integrity a world of opportunity.
A Day in the Life:
- Every day as a Sales/Marketing Representative you provide your guest with the fantastic opportunity to have the vacations of their dreams, helping them create memories with their families that will last a lifetime.
- When you help our guests become owners, they leave with a flexible vacation ownership product that enables them to access the world's largest vacation ownership network.
Training and Development:
- At Wyndham Vacation Ownership our success is dependent on your success and we go the extra mile to ensure you are prepared to be successful for the long term.
- All newly hired sales professionals must successfully complete a training module that is the most respected in the industry.
- Your training does not stop there! We have ongoing training at each location to ensure your success.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License or ability to obtain within six months.
$90,000+ Commission and Bonus
About Wyndham Destinations
- Full time health benefits within first 30 days
- 6% matching 401k after one year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement after 90 days of employment
- Travel perks and benefits
- Sell fun and have fun!
- World's largest vacation ownership company by nearly double the size of our competitors
- Top 100 companies for working families
- Highest customer satisfaction fating in the industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies
- Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies”
- Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies"