Sarah Bernard Real Estate @ Red Key Realty Leaders
We’re in search of Vacation Rental housekeepers to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team player, and a highly organized professional.
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Undergo training and sign the company’s contract
- Understand the company’s policy on work shifts, guest’s possessions, and privacy issues
- Provide basic housekeeping duties including changing the sheets, changing and arranging the towels, restocking toilet supplies, vacuuming, dusting, and rearranging the room after guests check out
- Report and return any guest properties found in the rooms while rendering service
- Report cases of property damage in commercial spaces to the supervisor
- Work with a team of housekeepers on each shift
- Clean, disinfect, and store all equipment at the end of the shift
- Maintain a positive relationship with employees and guests
- Monitor and report on the inventory of cleaning supplies
- Respond to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glass
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Assist with laundry management
- Deep cleans for homes when required.
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- This position requires attention to detail, physical strength, and the stamina to work an average of 3-6 hr shifts.
We are a vacation rental company, located In Innsbrook Mo.
About Sarah Bernard Real Estate @ Red Key Realty Leaders
Sarah Bernard Real Estate is the #1 Sales Team at RedKey Realty and a top 25 team in the St. Louis area. Our team consists of our Team Lead, Sarah, a Director of Sales, a Marketing Manager, a Social Media Team, Transaction Coordinators, and several Listing and Buyers Agents. We also have a top-notch vacation rental property management team. We specialize in all areas of St Louis and St Charles Counties and Innsbrook Resort. When you join our team, you'll join a culture of professionalism and growth to help expand your Real Estate career.