Mill Pond Realty, Inc.
Duties will be different every day and multitasking opportunities are available with housekeeping, maintenance, and quality assurance.
This high-demand, fast-paced role is ideal for the self-motivated individual who is looking to learn more about hospitality, the business world, and themselves while thriving in an environment where the job duties will be different every day.
This could be a seasonal or year-round position with flexible hours (full-time or part-time), but weekend and holiday work are a must. If you are not available on the weekends, please do not apply. This position is critical to the overall success of the company.
The right candidate will meet the following personality traits and requirements:
- Self-motivated with great written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- A positive no-job-is-too-small-or-too-big attitude
- Ability to positively interact with guests, homeowners, and other team members
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Commitment to delivery of five-star customer service
- Mature with energy and drive to succeed in a busy work environment
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for perfection
- Ability to be on the computer at length when necessary
- Desire to deliver the highest level of the guest experience
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay calm under pressure
- Positive and friendly attitude when interacting with guests and fellow employees
- Familiarity of West Michigan lakeshore and local attractions
- Multi-task effectively without sacrificing quality
- Self-motivated self-starter who can function with little to no supervision
- Responsive and reliable
- Takes pride and ownership in their work and a job well done
The right candidate will be expected to perform the following duties and physical tasks:
- Assist with all aspects of the reservation process including booking, processing, check-in, and check-out
- Secretarial duties including light banking, filing, data entry, etc.
- Effectively communicate with clients, customers, other employees, and vendors
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, etc.) and quickly learn other programs (LiveRez, Top Producer, Airbnb, etc.)
- Process bookings including follow-up for payments and rental agreements, processing of daily accounting, and responding to guest questions leading up to their stay. Provide all guests with a five-star experience by preparing welcome packets, completing day after check-in calls/wows, effectively communicating with other departments, resolving guest concerns, and providing a happy departure. Respond to inquiries and follow up with potential guests to secure reservations.
- Be a team player by helping other departments and roles as required
$13 - $17 hourly+bonus
About Mill Pond Realty, Inc.
Mill Pond Realty is celebrating 30 years in business providing real estate, vacation rental, and property management services.