We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Professional to assist our growing Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Professional you will meet face to face with new clients on a daily basis who are staying at our resort. Our Marketing team schedules all appointments for you on a daily basis. You will assist in all aspects of the process by meeting with the guest, changing lives and putting people on vacation.
You will obtain critical information about leads and conduct appointments with qualified leads for the Windsor site.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, face to face meetings and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their questions and needs.
- Achieve productivity, presentations and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries.
- Primary duties include guest and owner tours, e-mail communication, coordination of ownership buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sale through close.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to sales.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to Vacation Ownership guest and owners.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- CA Real Estate License or obtain within 6 months of employment.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
$60,000 - $90,000+ (hourly, commissions, monthly bonus structure)
About Wyndham Destinations
- World's largest vacation ownership company
- Top 100 Companies for Working Families
- Highest Customer Satisfaction Rating in the Industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies
- Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies"
- Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies"