(Licensed and Unlicensed Positions Available)
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Professional to assist our growing team at Wyndham's Windsor/Sonoma Resort. You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Specialist you will meet face to face with new clients on a daily basis who are staying at our resort. Our Marketing team schedules all appointments for you on a daily basis. You will assist in all aspects of the process by meeting with the guests and putting people on vacation.
You will obtain critical information about leads and conduct appointments with qualified leads for the Windsor site.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, face to face meetings and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their questions and needs.
Join our team today and sell vacations!
- Achieve productivity, presentations and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries
- Primary duties include guest and owner tours, e-mail communication, coordination of ownership buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sale through close
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to sales
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to Vacation Ownership guest and owners
- Provide excellent customer service
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- CA Real Estate License or obtain within 6 months
- Licensed and Unlicensed positions available
Apply Today to join the Windsor Sales Team!
$75,000+ (Hourly, Commissions, Monthly Bonus Structure)
About Wyndham Destinations
Benefits and Compensation:
- Excellent benefits package in less than 31 days!! This includes your choice of comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, life, etc.) 401K plan with 100% match up to first 6% (fully vested after 1 year), tuition reimbursement, attraction discounts, travel discounts, plus much more!!
- Wyndham offers a comprehensive PAID SALES TRAINING program which is known as the best in the industry!
- After two weeks of paid classroom training, you are ready to join the team. During your first 90 days, you will continue to receive follow-up training to further enhance your skills.
- World's largest vacation ownership company by nearly double the size of our competitors
- Top 100 companies for working families
- Highest customer satisfaction fating in the industry
- Diversity Inc. 25 Noteworthy Companies
- Fortune Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies”
- Ethisphere.com "World's Most Ethical Companies"