The Instructor Coordinator is responsible for keeping our classroom fully booked with classes from all different industries. Finding instructors, assisting them in filling the seats with attendees, and ticket sales. Organizing food & beverage needs if necessary for the class. Marketing the classes that are being taught from in-house instructors. The coordinator is also responsible for all setup and teardowns of each event; ensuring the instructor has the tech and set up they require.
Hourly rate is $14-$18 with the opportunity to advance into a salaried position
- Reaching out to instructors from different industries to have a large database of classes available for us to schedule.
- Scheduling a diverse schedule of classes, tracking the attendance to see what is trending and what course type needs to be scheduled more often.
- Assisting the instructor with flyers, eventbrite creation, ticket sales, hand outs, and ensuring they have the tech needed to properly teach the class.
- Market all classes on social media to draw more attention to what is being offered, when the classes are and inviting more instructors.
- Setting up the classroom before each class with instructor specifications.
- Cleaning up after each class preparing the room for the following instructor.
- Finding food sponsors for particular classes (ie, real estate CE classes).
- Ordering food and beverages for special events (ie, longer classes, MAPS coaching, etc.).
- Following up with all attendees for feedback.
- Ability to multitask, especially in high-stress environments.
- Incredibly organized.
- Education or experience in event planning.
- Confidence in reaching out to potential speakers/instructors.
- Able to anticipate the needs of the speaker/instructor and be prepared for whatever last-minute items they may need.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and handling many levels of stairs is crucial.
- Comfortable with moving around tables and chairs and the occasional heavy lifting.
- Knowledge of social media marketing as well as Canva experience.
$14 - $18 hourly
Cyberbacker is the leading provider of world-class administrative support services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world.