Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
Strong management and critical thinking skills, including the ability to evaluate facts/data to draw conclusions and determine the downstream impact of decisions and associated risks.
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks for self and others in a deadline-driven environment, strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
Ability to be patient and train less experienced team members, respond to questions, build capability.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong detail orientation and highly organized.
Help with relocation is provided - position is based in Asheboro, NC.
- High level of independent judgment and discretion.
- Provide guidance and has authority to resolve issues of high complexity.
- Researches and makes policy and protocol recommendations with Company-wide impact.
- Responsible for supervision, management of all team members and overall department performance.
- Project work related to overall metrics and process improvement.
- 8 - 10 years total work experience in progressively responsible positions underwriting loans (Conventional, Jumbo, Super Jumbo, ALT Doc and Non QM, 3 - 5 years of which include supervisory/management/region management position(s) with multiple direct reports.)
- Expert level knowledge of overall mortgage lending process, underwriting loan requirements, federal, state, and regulatory requirements/guidelines related to consumer mortgage lending and internal processes, controls and asset protection.
- Expert level knowledge of valid documentation related to the processing of consumer mortgage applications (e.g., tax returns, financial statements and records, verification of income and deposits, etc.).
$100,000 - $125,000 (plus bonus from $30,000 - $50,000)
About Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- IMG’s philosophy is based on a strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principal of doing business.
- This philosophy fuels IMG’s employees and helps to create strong relationships with both its customers and local real estate professionals.