Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- Strong management and critical thinking skills, including the ability to evaluate facts/data to draw conclusions and determine the downstream impact of decisions and associated risks.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks for self and others in a deadline-driven environment, strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Ability to be patient and train less experienced team members, respond to questions, build capability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong detail orientation and highly organized.
- Help with relocation is provided - position is based in Asheboro, NC.
- High level of independent judgment and discretion.
- Provide guidance and has authority to resolve issues of high complexity.
- Researches and makes policy and protocol recommendations with Company-wide impact.
- Responsible for supervision, management of all team members and overall department performance.
- Project work related to overall metrics and process improvement.
- 8 - 10 years total work experience in progressively responsible positions underwriting loans (Conventional, Jumbo, Super Jumbo, ALT Doc and Non QM, 3 - 5 years of which include supervisory/management/region management position(s) with multiple direct reports.)
- Expert level knowledge of overall mortgage lending process, underwriting loan requirements, federal, state, and regulatory requirements/guidelines related to consumer mortgage lending and internal processes, controls and asset protection.
- Expert level knowledge of valid documentation related to the processing of consumer mortgage applications (e.g., tax returns, financial statements and records, verification of income and deposits, etc.).
$100,000 - $125,000 (plus bonus from $30,000 - $50,000)
About Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- IMG’s philosophy is based on a strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principal of doing business.
- This philosophy fuels IMG’s employees and helps to create strong relationships with both its customers and local real estate professionals.