Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
Are you an organized, detail-oriented, mortgage industry professional looking for an excellent opportunity on a growing team? We’re expanding and looking for an experienced mortgage underwriter to join us. You’ll conduct a thorough analysis of all real estate loan applications to ensure correct completion based on current investor guidelines and industry standards. If your skills align with the role, start your application today!
- Document in detail reasons for approving or rejecting a loan for our loan officers and clients
- Send requests as needed for any additional information that will help determine loan risk
- Make sure that after information is collected that it is correct, compliance standards are met, and it is in alignment with company policies
- Search clients’ employment and financial histories thoroughly to determine accuracy of all documentation
- Verify mortgage applications including supporting documents to be certain they contain all pertinent information for loan approval
- Understanding of home loans and residential mortgages such as FHA, VA, conventional, and USDA, and loan products
- B.S. in business or related field required
- At least 2 years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
2 years DE experience
$80,000 - $95,000 yearly
About Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. (PRMI) is a nationwide, independent, full-service residential mortgage banker with over 280 branches in 49 states.
Our creative business model has provided decades of stable success, and in 2019 alone, we funded over $6.3 billion in loans and helped people all over the country reach their home financing goals. We believe in providing strong futures for our customers, our referral partners, and our team members.
If you’re looking for a company that feels like a family, make PRMI your new home. When Loan Officers join PRMI, they stay. In fact, the average tenure here is at least eight years. As part of PRMI, you’ll have the freedom you need to grow and thrive independently. Succeed on your own terms in your own way.