USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
Our mortgage company is expanding and we are seeking an experienced mortgage underwriter to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring real estate loan applications are completed with all required documents submitted correctly and loan files are in accordance with the latest guidelines and industry standards. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented professional who wants to play a key role on a winning team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Request additional information as needed on all documents to help determine loan risk
- Review all mortgage applications and supporting documents to ensure all necessary information is included for approval
- Make sure that after information is collected that it is correct, compliance standards are met, and it is in alignment with company policies
- Search clients’ employment and financial histories thoroughly to determine accuracy of all documentation
- Document in detail reasons for approving or rejecting a loan for our loan officers and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft office and automated underwriting systems
- Knowledge of home loans and residential mortgages such as conventional, VA, FHA, and USDA loans, and loan products
- At least 2 years of mortgage underwriting experience or mortgage lending experience required
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, banking or similar field
- Strong decision-making and communication skills
$80,000 - $130,000 yearly
About USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
USA Mortgage is an employee first company as demonstrated by being one of only a few Employee Owned Mortgage Banks in the country. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology and change without losing the human element of the mortgage process. If you are looking for a company that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be a part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you. If we are not, our wish is that you do find your 1+1=3 match!