Holland Mortgage Advisors
We are searching for our next talented, experienced Underwriter to join our staff. We pride ourselves on the depth of research we conduct prior to approving any application.
The ideal applicant is one who takes a holistic approach to his or her job.
- Perform data evaluation on information retrieved from loan applications.
- Consult with Loan Officers following meetings with potential clients.
- Investigate real estate properties in question and make assessment about investment ROI.
- Research project costs for remodeling and renovating properties listed on loan applications.
- Conduct risk assessments on potential clients based on previous borrowing history, credit rating, industry experience and other factors.
- Render application decisions based on consultations with supervisory underwriter and upper management.
- Prepare reports detailing risk assessment findings and other data that contribute to lending decisions.
- Current underwriter certification.
- Excellent typing and 10-key skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with real estate transactions and evaluations.
- Knowledge of regulatory issues in both underwriting/finance and real estate.
$60,000 - $70,000 (depending on experience)
About Holland Mortgage Advisors
- Holland Mortgage Advisors is a Pittsburgh-based mortgage lender with offices in Erie.
- The Mission of Holland Mortgage Advisors is simple: to offer our clients friendly, quality and comprehensive service.