Holland Mortgage Advisors
- We are searching for our next talented, experienced Underwriter to join our staff. We pride ourselves on the depth of research we conduct prior to approving any application.
- The ideal applicant is one who takes a holistic approach to his or her job and is a terrific team player.
- We value people who work well in a self-directed manner.
- Being thorough, precise and detailed is key.
- Perform data evaluation on information retrieved from loan applications.
- Consult with Loan Officers following meetings with potential clients.
- Investigate real estate properties in question and make assessment about investment ROI.
- Research project costs for remodeling and renovating properties listed on loan applications.
- Conduct risk assessments on potential clients based on previous borrowing history, credit rating, industry experience and other factors.
- Render application decisions based on consultations with supervisory underwriter and upper management.
- Prepare reports detailing risk assessment findings and other data that contribute to lending decisions.
- Current underwriter certification.
- Excellent typing and 10-key skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with real estate transactions and evaluations.
- Knowledge of regulatory issues in both underwriting/finance and real estate.
$60,000 - $70,000 salary (depending on experience and talent)
About Holland Mortgage Advisors
- Holland Mortgage Advisors is a Pittsburgh-based mortgage lender with offices in Erie.
- The Mission of Holland Mortgage Advisors is simple: to offer our clients friendly, quality and comprehensive service.