Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- We are searching for our next talented, experienced Underwriter to join our staff.
- We pride ourselves on the depth of research we conduct prior to approving any application.
- The ideal applicant is one who takes a holistic approach to his or her job.
- We offer a competitive salary as well as overtime and bonuses.
- Perform data evaluation on information retrieved from loan applications.
- Consult with Loan Officers following meetings with potential clients.
- Investigate real estate properties in question and make assessment about investment ROI.
- Research project costs for remodeling and renovating properties listed on loan applications.
- Conduct risk assessments on potential clients based on previous borrowing history, credit rating, industry experience and other factors.
- Render application decisions based on consultations with supervisory underwriter and upper management.
- Prepare reports detailing risk assessment findings and other data that contribute to lending decisions.
- Current underwriter certification.
- Excellent typing and 10-key skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with real estate transactions and evaluations.
- Knowledge of regulatory issues in both underwriting/finance and real estate.
$85,000 - $105,000 (depending on experience)
About Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG)
- IMG’s philosophy is based on a strong and genuine belief in the “customer for life” principal of doing business.
- This philosophy fuels IMG’s employees and helps to create strong relationships with both its customers and local real estate professionals.