We are now accepting applications for Unarmed Security Officer positions to join our team in Crossville, TN. You will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
We have both full time and part time opportunities available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high-risk situations
- Successfully use the provided software to annotate events that occur during shifts
- Make regular trips around the property and scan the pre-determined points as directed by management
- Work as part of a team
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Previous experience in security, military, law enforcement, or other related fields preferred
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- High attention to detail
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- Must pass drug screen and background check
About AS Group
We are one of the leading providers of quality facility management services for manufacturing and industrial.