We are accepting applications for Unarmed Security Officer positions to become part of our team in the Chesterfield, MO area. The selected individual(s) will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
Both FT and PT opportunities available.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Successfully use the provided software to annotate events that occur during shift
- Make regular trips around the property and scan the pre-determined points as directed by management
- Work as part of a team
- Previous experience in security, military, law enforcement, or other related fields preferred
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- All candidates must pass drug screen and background check
$10.75 per hour
About IH Services
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
We are a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continue to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.