NAAAM Real Estate Collection
We need UI/UX Designer for Marketing & Digital Strategy. In this position, you will have the opportunity to assist in the development of member-facing user experiences to enhance the Company’s digital presence and support the Company’s marketing and communication objectives. This position is responsible for supporting corporate websites and content design for the company’s portfolio of online offerings.
As a UI/UX Website Designer, you will:
- Apply industry best practices for user interaction, content delivery, visual design, and accessibility for digital. systems including reporting/visual dashboards, and public-facing websites.
- Design and implement user interfaces for digital applications.
- Develop wireframes/mock-ups for web pages and applications.
- Assist cross-functional team in the development, testing, and quality assurance of deliverables and find creative solutions to obstacles identified during development.
- Produce related documentation and deliverables.
- Champion responsive and mobile web interfaces for transactional and digital communication websites.
- Assist internal business units with online content updates and custom HTML/CSS needs.
- Backup and support Corporate Website Designer as needed.
- Create demos and solutions for review and feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with team to implement designs in new and existing projects using agile and iterative techniques.
- Experience designing dashboards and other business intelligence visualizations preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with responsive design.
- Three years of experience in web development, delivering user interface solutions and content production in a corporate setting.
- Experience working with web content management systems.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, and Java.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field.
$25 - $35 hourly
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate Collection is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each other's open houses, or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful.