Hay Creek Pallet
Hay Creek Pallet is pursuing a qualified individual to lead the maintenance and repair of their vehicle fleet. This fleet is primarily responsible for daily delivery and return of pallets and other wood based products. An effective candidate will be experienced working on both trucks and trailers, and be able to plan, coordinate and adjust a complete maintenance schedule.
- Create and maintain an all-inclusive maintenance schedule
- Adjust schedule to accommodate emergency or more urgent repairs
- Communicate with drivers to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the fleet
- Work with dispatch to ensure the proper availability of trucks and trailers on a daily basis
- 2+ years experience working with both semi-trucks and trailers
- Active driver's license - Class A CDL preferred
- Proper journeyman mechanic's tool set
- High school diploma or equivalent
$16 per hour plus depending on experience
About Hay Creek Pallet
Hay Creek Pallet, consists of a fully automated saw room that produces our component parts, a new pallet assembly line, a repair and remanufacture assembly line and a pallet dismantle line, all fitted with or powered by some of the latest technology in the industry. The company is now a full-service pallet manufacturing operation providing businesses in the food industries, the paper industry and a variety of other industries, with reconditioned, remanufactured and new pallets. Additionally, as a by-product utilization, the company also manufactures landscape mulches and animal bedding by recycling wood waste material.