Hay Creek Pallet
Hay Creek Pallet is seeking a truck and trailer mechanic to lead the maintenance and repair of their fleet. This fleet is primarily responsible for daily deliveries and returns of pallets and other wood based products. A successful candidate will have experience working on both trucks and trailers, and be able to plan and adjust a comprehensive maintenance schedule.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive maintenance schedule
- Adjust schedule to accommodate emergency or more urgent repairs
- Communicate with drivers to ensure the safe and effective operation of the fleet
- Work with dispatch to ensure the proper availability of trucks and trailers each day
- 2+ years experience working with both semi-trucks and trailers
- Active driver's license - Class A CDL preferred
- Proper journeyman mechanic's tool set
- High school diploma or equivalent
$16 per hour plus depending on experience
About Hay Creek Pallet
Hay Creek Pallet, consists of a fully automated saw room that produces our component parts, a new pallet assembly line, a repair and remanufacture assembly line and a pallet dismantle line, all fitted with or powered by some of the latest technology in the industry. The company is now a full-service pallet manufacturing operation providing businesses in the food industries, the paper industry and a variety of other industries, with reconditioned, remanufactured and new pallets. Additionally, as a by-product utilization, the company also manufactures landscape mulches and animal bedding by recycling wood waste material.