Central WI Woodworking Corporation (CWWC)
Central Wisconsin Woodworking Corporation (CWWC) is seeking a full-time Truck Driver at our Weston location. This position includes paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental, life insurance and a Simple IRA.
- Deliver product adhering to company and DOT guidelines.
- Some overnights required.
- Inspect vehicle safety equipment and report problems.
- Keep vehicles clean and perform housekeeping tasks as needed.
- Educate and comply with DOT and state regulations regarding operation of commercial vehicles.
- Focus on safety and consistent safe driving techniques.
- Complete and maintain all paperwork and documentation as required by state and federal law. (Electronic Logs, CDL licensing, etc.)
- Communicate with other company departments ensuring information is conveyed in a timely manner.
- Be willing to work in the woodworking shop if no trucking assignments are available.
- CDL Required
- Clean driving record
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. DOT and pass a pre-employment drug test and all random drug tests
About Central WI Woodworking Corporation (CWWC)
Central Wisconsin Woodworking Corporation (CWWC) is a manufacturer of high-end architectural woodwork, casework, and custom interiors.