Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc.
Dry Bulk Pneumatic Truck Driver - CDL Class A
Rock Solid Stabilization and Reclamation, Inc. is seeking self-motivated, professional truck drivers who want to contribute to a team that embraces innovation and be part of an industry-leading organization that is setting new standards consistently. Rock Solid is a full-service soil stabilization and pavement reclamation specialty contractor that has a nationwide presence which has great opportunities for CDL-A drivers to see many parts of the country while earning great pay and industry-leading benefits! Rock Solid was a Top 3 finalist in Samsara's Nationwide 2020 Top Fleet Awards for "Best Fleet for Drivers"
Join Rock Solid Stabilization and Reclamation, Inc. and be a part of one of the most innovative and successful teams in a rapidly growing company and industry.
Make the choice for a ‘Rock Solid’ career!
- Safely load, transport, and unload dry bulk materials (cement, fly ash, lime, etc.) in cooperation with the material suppliers and Rock Solid job-site crews
- Comply with all Federal, State, and local DOT and FMCSA regulations including Hours-of-Service along with internal policies and procedures
- Receive dispatches and submit all load and hours worked information via Rock Solid proprietary smartphone/tablet app
- Serve as a Rock Solid brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction including clients, coworkers, and the general public
- Conduct daily pre/post-trip inspections & DVIR's for the equipment and report any issues or problems for repair through Samsara app
- Maintain a clean, safe and operable truck and trailer including basic maintenance while away on the job – checking/refilling fluids, greasing, general housekeeping, etc.
- Be punctual with specified delivery appointment times
- Mentor and coach newly hired drivers
- Class A CDL required - Hazmat and Tanker endorsements and TWIC a plus, but not required
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Favorable driving history (no recent major driving citations or violations and verifiable previous driving employment)
- Pre-employment drug screen, background check, FMCSA PSP, and MVR check required
- Participate and comply with DOT drug and alcohol program
- The ability or willingness to learn to navigate a smartphone and tablet is required
- Must be willing to travel for various lengths of time (Variable from 1 week to 2+ months depending on project)
- Must keep safety a top priority while also maintaining a sense of urgency to ensure the entire team's success
- Pneumatic bulk hauling experience preferred but not required (internal training provided)
- Experience-based percentage pay (28-32% of gross truck revenue)
- Ability to gross over $80,000 annually + benefits
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Excess wait time (load/unload) paid hourly ($30.50/hour)
- Daily travel per diem when away ($22 - $72 per day)
- Premium-pay on weekends and holidays (+10% - ex. regular 32% drivers paid 42% on Saturdays, Sundays and major holidays)
- Monthly phone allowance
- Paid mobilization to/from out-of-town projects
- Paid onboarding and training
- Paid travel to/from out of town projects
Industry-leading benefits package including;
- 100% company-paid, year-round medical/vision/dental insurance premiums for employees/spouse/dependents after 3 months
- 401(k) plan with company contributions (minimum 3% company contribution/averaging 7-8% annually) eligible after first day of new quarter with 6 year vesting schedule
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Long term disability insurance coverage paid by the company
- Annual bonus plan (7.5% of gross earnings in 2021), internal referral bonus ($2k), and other performance/safety incentives
- Basic PPE provided
$60,000 - $90,000+ annually
About Rock Solid Stabilization & Reclamation, Inc.
Rock Solid is a rapidly growing full-service soil stabilization and pavement reclamation specialty contractor that has a nationwide presence & been recognized by INC 5,000's Fastest Growing Companies within the last 3 years.