Integrative Life Network
Integrative Life Center is seeking an experienced Masters-Level Therapist who specializes in working with clients with trauma and eating disorders, is mature-minded, flexible, and brings a loving, positive attitude to our expert Clinical Team. We are a privately-owned facility located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee surrounded by rich culture and artistic heritage. Treatment at ILC is trauma-focused and is designed to support clients in aligning with their values and whole selves. We provide a full continuum of care which includes Residential, Partial Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient (IOP), and commuter programming. We use evidence-based practices and principles such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Internal Family Systems, Polyvagal Theory, EMDR, and brainspotting, along with somatically-focused experiential therapies such as breathwork, recovery martial arts, and yoga.
- Development of specific treatment goals for assigned clients; conduct all aspects of therapy including but not limited to; conducting biopsychosocial assessments, treatment plan development and monitoring, individual, group and family therapy, case management, weekly contact with referral sources and family members, daily documentation, and continuing care planning.
- Understanding of addictions, trauma, eating disorders and recovery principles is essential.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement evidence-based counseling models and techniques, complementary approaches to healing, group process, strengths-based principles of counseling, and an individualized approach to treatment is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task, crisis intervention skills, ability to maintain healthy and appropriate boundaries, utilization of computer for documentation and communication, ability to be a proactive team player, and able to present the agency well.
- Ability to perform individual, group, and family treatment modalities
- Conduct or review biopsychosocial assessments and document clinical findings using most current edition of the DSM within established timeframe on ILC Biopsychosocial form
- Develop individualized treatment plans with each client within established timeframe on ILC Treatment Plan form. Ensure that client has a copy of treatment plan within 4 working days of admission.
- Facilitate therapy groups focused on recovery topics; document each group session within 24 hours of session on ILC Progress Note form. Each note shall contain treatment plan goals and objectives and include progress or lack of progress made toward specific goals and objectives addressed in group sessions.
- Conduct one individual therapy session per week for residential clients focused on trauma healing; document each individual session within 24 hours of session on ILC Progress Note form. Each note shall contain treatment plan goals and objectives and include progress or lack of progress made toward specific goals and objectives addressed in individual sessions.
- Collaborate with case management related to services including but not limited to: weekly contact with significant other(s), weekly contact with referral source, setting up necessary appointments with adjunct providers, researching and facilitating continuing care services; document such services within 24 hours of service delivery
- Develop continuing care plan with each client prior to discharge; document on ILC Continuing Care Plan
- Complete discharge summary for each client within 2 days of discharge on ILC Discharge Summary form
- Demonstrate skills at being an outstanding team member. This will include conduct that at all times recognized and supports the primacy of team needs, agendas and priorities over individual ones.
- Monitor and maintain the safety and security of the clients and the facility
- Supervise clients during clinical activities off site
- Maintain confidentiality, as per agency practices and confidentiality law(s)
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field
- Experience treating clients with Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating
- Training/certification in trauma treatment modalities such as brainspotting, EMDR, or other applicable modalities.
- Licensed (or license eligible and actively pursuing licensure) as a professional counselor,
- marriage and family therapist, eating disorder therapist, or clinical social worker
- Minimum of 2 years’ Masters-level clinical experience in private practice or treatment
- center setting (no exceptions)
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of a variety of models and theories of addiction,
- eating disorders, trauma, mental illness, and related issues. Interest in building clinical skills and knowledge through internal and external training opportunities.
- Knowledge of philosophies, practices, policies and outcomes of models of treatment,
- recovery, relapse prevention, and continuing care for individuals with complex diagnostic profiles
- Understanding of diagnostic criteria for co-occurring conditions and ability to conceptualize modalities and placement criteria within the continuum of care
- Understanding of diverse cultures, body sizes, and genders and ability to incorporate needs of diverse groups into practice setting
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and work independently
- Must comply with drug-free workplace guidelines
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Integrative Life Network
Integrative Life Center (ILC) is an intimate, privately owned treatment center dually licensed to treat men and women 18 years and older struggling with mental health and addictive disorders. We have several locations and treatment options throughout the Southeast. ILC Nashville offers a full continuum of care from Residential through Intensive Outpatient (IOP), including a dedicated Men’s Residential Intimacy Disorders Program. ILC Chattanooga offers PHP and IOP programming, and ILC Oxford offers IOP programming with specialized student services.
Integrative Life Center is a part of Integrative Life Network, the premier family of treatment centers for trauma, mental health, substance use, and intimacy disorders. The thread that weaves us together is heart-centered, whole-person healing. We believe a person is not defined by past traumas or behaviors and lasting recovery is available to anyone who walks through our doors.