Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services
Our pipeline construction company is seeking an experienced construction professional with excellent leadership skills that have risen through the ranks based upon excellent performance. If you're good at managing general contractors, hiring subcontractors, and maintaining safety and compliance at a construction site, then you might be perfect as our next Transmission Pipeline General Superintendent. Our ideal candidate has 15 years plus of construction field experience with transmission pipeline and facilities who can supervise multiple projects and maintain safety compliance at all times while meeting the needs of the customer client.
- Assess subcontractor progress against timelines and performance targets to ensure that work is completed on schedule and to the highest possible quality
- Discuss the project's costs with clients and make sure the project stays within budget
- Reduce accidents and delays on construction sites by ensuring strict adherence to health and safety regulations and reporting any problems to the project manager as soon as they arise
- Ensure that each construction project produces a high-quality finished product, manage construction workers, conduct routine on-site inspections, and provide guidance as needed
- Work with the department team to continually improve product services to client
- A high school diploma is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- OSHA 30 certification and firm adherence to safety protocols on the job-site
- Excellent leadership, time-management, organizational, and communication skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office
- At least 15 years progressive pipeline experience building pipelines and facilities of which 10 years minimum would be project management
- Plan Document reading/takeoff experience
$100,000 plus- depending upon experience
About Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services
Mid-Ohio Pipeline Services is continuously dedicated to providing the pipeline industry with services that exceed the expectations of our customers while maintaining the highest regard for safety, quality, and the environment.
Our goal is to provide the greatest value in the energy pipeline construction industry. With over 50 years of experience, we look to diversify into renewable energy sectors that will continue to support the utility industry through the next 50 years.
Mid-Ohio Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace offering quality benefits to employees including:
- Medical /Dental /Life Insurance.
- 401K with match.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Paid Holiday and PTO/Vacation.
- Work boot reimbursement program.