We provide clients with a legal seasonal workforce for all of their agricultural, non-agricultural and professional business needs. This job opportunity is great and will help us to build out our operations teams in Mexico.
- Translate documents and contracts from English to Spanish and Spanish to English.
- Submit all translated documents through software to appropriate team members with a very quick (24 hour) turnaround time.
- System and process-oriented is a must as this function will be an input into a larger system that is fast-paced.
- Must be able to project manage and prioritize tasks based on due dates and importance.
- Keeps records and maintains a database of documents as they are translated and evaluated.
- Assists in the understanding of the nuances of translated documents by investigating and understanding unfamiliar definitions and terms.
- Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Using specialist dictionaries, thesauruses, and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used.
- Researching legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation.
- Proofreading and editing final translated and edited documents.
- Providing grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document.
- Prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Retaining and developing knowledge of immigration law.
- Assist with data entry for cross-training and team building.
- Must be willing to provide additional support for high volume consulate processing with other team members in person in Monterrey.
- Assist with Consulate booking.
- Assist with DS-160 from questionnaires.
- Assist with travel coordination and arrangements for large groups of workers.
- Assist with coworkers as needed.
II. List of Legal translator qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university
- Technical knowledge of electronic communications systems a plus (audio, video, intercom, telephony)
- Very good skills in MS Word, Excel, and IE, and excellent ability to perform web searches.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Attention to Detail
- Must be action-oriented and efficient
About Ag Workforce
At AW Labor Solutions we provide you with a legal seasonal workforce for all of your agricultural, non-agricultural and professional business needs.