Melody Bell and Associates
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Handle all contract to close coordination * repair negotiations (if licensed)
- Delivering OUTSTANDING customer service!
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Real Estate experience and/or license (preferred)
- If not licensed, must be willing to obtain real estate license within 1 year of hire
- Highly organized and thrives on systems
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Able to handle many tasks at once in a fast-paced environment
All resumes MUST include a cover letter
$30,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Melody Bell and Associates
Melody Bell & Associates was formed in late 2018 and the team's number one goal is to provide excellent customer service based on honesty, integrity, & ethics while staying up to date & current on today's technology in the Real Estate Market. Whether you are looking to buy your first home, sell your home, or buy investment property Melody is more than happy to help you. Whatever the price range every client is important to her & she will work hard to exceed your expectations & make the home buying process as smooth & hassle-free as possible.