Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are looking for a talented Commercial Real Estate Transaction and Listing Manager who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help the team reach their goals. This is a diverse and challenging position where you will need to develop systems and procedures, build order out of chaos, and support the team in a variety of ways as it grows. This role offers extraordinary growth opportunities for a motivated candidate.
We are a top producing commercial real estate team located on the West Side of Los Angeles. This high-energy group is dedicated to succeeding at a high level and it attracts Top Performers who want to “win” with the team both professionally and financially.
Candidates with prior real estate experience in a similar role are encouraged to apply. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
Salary: $58,000 - $70,000 based on experience plus a semi-annual bonus based on team performance.
Benefits: Vacation and sick days, paid holidays, and a percentage of medical/dental coverage.
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, 9 am-6 pm M-F, some evening and weekend flexibility is required.
Location: West Los Angeles, CA. Candidate MUST live within a 45-minute commute of West LA and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Areas of Focus:
- Assist with marketing campaigns and marketing materials for the team keeping clientele informed of marketing efforts
- Create, design, and contribute to the content for print collateral, mailers, email campaigns, and digital advertising
Listing and Transaction Management
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
- Lead the transaction process as the transaction coordinator ensuring that all required paperwork including contracts, due diligence, addendums, and disclosures are current and accurately executed, drafting summaries of offers and purchase agreements when needed
- Handle all listing coordination for numerous real estate transactions and be in constant communication with all parties involved
- Schedule and coordinate with any vendor to bring the properties to market
- Phone, email and calendar management
- Keep the Agent committed to key tasks
- Improve upon any data storage system process or procedure for maximum efficiency
Compensation includes a semi-annual bonus based on team performance.
- 2+ years of Real Estate transaction management and listing management experience
- Ideally, you have high volume transaction experience (handling 8+ transactions per month) and are knowledgeable in handling contracts and drafting offers
- Strong knowledge of commercial real estate sales practices, the escrow process, etc.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, with an ability to handle expectations
- Detail-oriented, especially when drafting contracts
- Extraordinary relationship management skills
- Assertive and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Able to communicate with management and co-workers in an effective manner
- Committed to standards of the highest integrity and ethics
- Thrives in a shared environment, looking for personal and professional growth and development
- Goes above and beyond to get the job done
Key Software Proficiency
- Adobe InDesign is a must
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- CRM Programs
- CoStar.com and Loopnet.com is a PLUS
- Social media platforms
- WordPress is a plus
$58,000 - $70,000 based on experience
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.