Group 46:10 Network
We are currently seeking a Transaction / Operation Manager to join our revolutionary, fast-paced, technology-driven Real Estate team! In this role you'll be responsible for many operational aspects of this growing business. This role will not only be responsible for management and delegation of tasks, but will spend time on streamlining current processes to create business efficiencies.
We are searching for a person who is highly detail oriented. Can delegate and manage a small team while taking ownership of the team's results.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow faster than you ever thought with a company that is expanding rapidly.
- You hold an active real estate license in one or more US states.
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in the real estate transaction process.
- You are technologically savvy and able to troubleshoot common issues.
- You speak and write well.
- You clearly and consistently communicate with fellow team members.
- You are a true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Scheduling meetings, event and catering coordination
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
- Various administrative tasks.
- Please submit your resume and a short letter stating why you feel you’re the right person for this exciting career opportunity.
- Past experience in Real Estate is preferred!
- Past experience as a Transaction Coordinator is preferred!
- Active real estate broker’s license required in one or more U.S. States.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well.
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Ability to multi-task.
$50,000 - $60,000
About Group 46:10 Network
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the co-founders of one of the nation's most successful real estate teams, Group 46:10 Real Estate Network. Founded in 2008, the vision of Group 46:10 Network is to "re-define the way the world views the real estate agent." The Group 46:10 Network is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate company.
Group 46:10 Network currently does business in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, California, Minnesota and Georgia.