Group 46:10 Network
We are currently seeking a Transaction / Operation Manager to join our revolutionary, fast-paced, technology-driven Real Estate team! In this role you'll be responsible for many operational aspects of this growing business. This role will not only be responsible for management and delegation of tasks, but will spend time on streamlining current processes to create business efficiencies.
We are searching for a person who is highly detail oriented. Can delegate and manage a small team while taking ownership of the team's results.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow faster than you ever thought with a company that is expanding rapidly.
- You hold an active real estate license in one or more US states.
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in the real estate transaction process.
- You are technologically savvy and able to troubleshoot common issues.
- You speak and write well.
- You clearly and consistently communicate with fellow team members.
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a self-starter.
- You like people and enjoy customer service.
- You are a problem solver and a can-do person.
- You have good administrative and phone skills.
- You know how to use Word, Excel, the MLS, Google products and other real estate-related technology products.
- You are a true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Takes accelerated and prompt action.
- Attention to detail.
- Technologically advanced.
- Pick up on new tasks quickly.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Effective communication skills through phone, email and text messaging.
- Coachable and work well with a team.
Real Estate License is required (state does not matter)
$50,000 - $60,000
About Group 46:10 Network
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the co-founders of one of the nation's most successful real estate teams, Group 46:10 Real Estate Network. Founded in 2008, the vision of Group 46:10 Network is to "re-define the way the world views the real estate agent." The Group 46:10 Network is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate company.
Group 46:10 Network currently does business in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, California, Minnesota and Georgia.