Group 46:10 Network
We are currently seeking a Transaction/Operations Manager to join our revolutionary, fast-paced, technology-driven Real Estate team! In this role you'll be responsible for many operational aspects of this growing business. This role will not only be responsible for management and delegation of tasks, but will spend time on streamlining current processes to create business efficiencies.
We are searching for a person who is highly detail oriented. Can delegate and manage a small team while taking ownership of the team's results.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow faster than you ever thought with a company that is expanding rapidly.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You hold an active real estate license in one or more US states
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in the real estate transaction process
- You are technologically savvy and able to troubleshoot common issues
- You speak and write well
- You clearly and consistently communicate with fellow team members
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and a self-starter
- You enjoy working with people and provide excellent customer service
- You are a problem solver with a can-do attitude
- You have good administrative and phone skills
- You know how to use Word, Excel, the MLS, Google products and other real estate-related technology products
- You are a professional and desire to help the team succeed
WHO ARE WE?
- A fast-paced technology driven real estate sales company
- One of the fastest growing real estate groups in America
- A company whose goals include expansion all across the United States
- A company that rewards excellence, diligence and results
- Recognized by Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as a Top 1000 company in the real estate space
Real Estate License is required. (state does not matter)
HERE’S WHY WE NEED YOU...
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions through closing
- Coordinate earnest deposit monies, home inspections, appraisals and other functions crucial to the property closings
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender, etc.
- Keep the entire team updated on progress of all contracts
- Problem-solve common issues with clients or vendors
- Assist with client and vendor communications
- Handle various administrative responsibilities
- Provide accurate and timely communication between agents and clients
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Please upload your resume and a short letter stating why you feel you’re the right person for this exciting career opportunity
- Past experience in Real Estate is preferred
- Past experience as a Transaction Coordinator is preferred
- *Active real estate broker’s license required in one or more U.S. States.*
$50,000 - $60,000
About Group 46:10 Network
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the co-founders of one of the nation's most successful real estate teams, Group 46:10 Real Estate Network. Founded in 2008, the vision of Group 46:10 Network is to "re-define the way the world views the real estate agent." The Group 46:10 Network is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate company.
Group 46:10 Network currently does business in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee, California, Minnesota and Georgia.