Brett Tanner Team/ Fast Easy Offer
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments, and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Real estate license preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in real estate transaction management or transaction coordination required
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Brett Tanner Team/ Fast Easy Offer
We're hiring! Over the last decade, we have figured out what it takes to be successful at real estate in Arizona. We learned that agents are either good at operations or sales. We provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money.