Our transaction coordinator is responsible for overseeing all of our pending sales including:
Check documents for compliance:
- Review all documents turned-in for a pending sale to be sure they are complete, compliant, and accurate.
Client care services:
- Act as a point of contact (along with the agent), throughout the closing process. Provide timelines, information and services for the closing, complete any seller requests. Answer any seller questions. The purpose is to actively service the clients.
- Handle the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Coordinate earnest deposit monies, home inspections, appraisals and other functions crucial to the property closings.
- Keep the team updated on the progress of all contracts.
- Assist with client and vendor communications.
- Handle various administrative responsibilities.
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies.
Managing Closing Database:
- Enter accurate information into our CRM's, as well as update and maintain accurate records of all documents and closing files.
The perfect candidate for this position has a customer first mentality! Our goal is for our clients to have a fabulous experience from start-to-finish. You will be assisting with making the clients closing process a great experience.
- You must be a licensed real estate agent OR be willing to get licensed at your own expense
- You must be great with people and enjoy working with a Top Real Estate Team
- You must be proficient in spelling and grammar
- You must be proficient in normal office computer skills
About John Schuster Group | Coldwell Banker Burnet
The John Schuster Group with Coldwell Banker Burnet is a Hardworking Team with a strong desire to produce and provide real estate solutions. We have a solid work ethic, which includes good personal presentation and showing up every day. We are extremely focused and driven, and have a fun and energetic team environment. We are not just focused on our own production, but on our team production and how we can help that individual in their daily professional performance, illustrated by our career-track. Our marketing department NEVER stops lead generating which provides us with an overflow of leads every single day.