Firefly Realty at Keller Williams
Who we’re looking for:
We are searching for a transaction and listing manager to assist our real estate team in the operations division. You’ll work with buyers, sellers, vendors and agents to manage all administrative aspects of real estate transactions from contract to close. You’ll also work closely with seller clients to help prepare their homes for listing and will answer questions about listings and help coordinate showings. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. This role has the potential to grow into a leadership position as we execute our short-and long-term growth plans. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
Who we are:
Like everyone, we faced many uncertainties a year ago, and thanks to our leadership and the drive and dedication of each team member, we were able to grow and thrive by the end of 2020 and have a clear path for expansion moving forward. As a team, we believe in rewarding hard work, learning from one another and supporting each other personally and professionally. We believe in delivering superior service to our clients and providing excellent communication to our vendors and co-brokers. We value diversity of experiences and backgrounds and are eager to meet the next Firefly.
Once a buyer client is under contract, act as first point of contact for all steps through closing for agent, buyer, attorney, lender, co-agent and any inspectors or other vendors involved.
- Receive executed contract and ensure all parties who need it are in receipt
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule inspections and repairs as requested by the buyer or buyer’s agent
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Keep all parties informed of progress, updates and/or changes that occur throughout contract period
- Provide regular updates to each buyer’s agent on the status of all contracts
- Master use of all forms needed for the transaction
- Execute post-closing systems.
Once a listing agreement is signed, become the first point of contact for listing clients and manage all aspects of listing until their contract is complete:
- Conducting property research to ensure all information is discovered and disclosed
- Accurately uploading and/or verifying all listing details into the MLS
- Coordinate with Marketing Director for scheduling of photographers, virtual tours, measuring, and sign/lockbox delivery etc.
- Manage all showing time requests and coordination.
- Manage and complete all property files (FAQs and all paperwork/CCRs/Disclosures)
- Communicating effectively with listing clients to ensure high-level customer service and communication
- Communicate effectively with Marketing Director and Listing Agents regarding listing statuses
- Answer agent inquiries on all listed properties via phone/text/email
- Communicate proactively with all showing agents
- Provide regular updates to each listing agent on the status of all contracts
- Handle all amendments, price adjustments, and changes in listing inventory
- Gather and share all listing feedback with listing clients
- Understand and use all listing documents as needed
- Effectively increase the number of active listings the team can successfully carry
- Communicate with runner to efficiently drop off and pick up signs/lockboxes, etc.
- High school or equivalent required, associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and concerned about doing things the right way
- Demonstrates a high capacity to manage multiple priorities
- Capable of creating systems and improving processes
- Already a licensed realtor or is pursuing real estate license, preferred but not required.
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
Additional Role Considerations:
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Enjoys a close-knit work environment
- Able to work independently and responsive to supervision
- Willing to follow systems and meet standards
- Seeking an environment of accountability for success
- Works with notable efficiency
- Great ability to focus and exhibits calm under pressure
- Computer and technology competency required
$38,000 - $48,000 yearly
About Firefly Realty at Keller Williams
The Firefly Realty team has been establishing a reputation of excellence since it was formed by owner/broker Katie Prendergast in 2015. As full-time brokers and consultants, we pride ourselves in our professional service to residential home buyers, sellers, and investors in Asheville, Hendersonville, and the surrounding communities. Since its formation, the members of our team have focused on creating clients for life by providing a top-level customer experience. Our approach to real estate sales is client-focused and relationship-based.
We have been described by our clients and colleagues as responsive, helpful, professional, knowledgeable, patient, encouraging, smart, honest, efficient, tenacious, diligent, and committed. We are exceptional communicators and our follow-up is second to none.
We truly love our role and responsibility to our clients as we work for them throughout some of life's biggest decisions, transitions, and investments.