Jenson Group Real Estate
The role of the Transaction - Listing Coordinator (TC) is to provide the highest level of support to the Jenson Group’s agents and customers. This position will allow you to work closely with market-leading agents and gain valuable experience in all aspects of the real estate business. You will be providing the highest level of support to the Jenson Group’s agents and customers, assisting in various roles within the company, such as customer service, listing coordination, transaction coordination, and all relevant administrative and marketing duties. A successful TC has an excellent understanding of agents and their customers, maintaining and bettering the Jenson Group’s connection with their client base. We look forward to bringing your positivity on board!
We are looking for an individual who is professional, extremely detail-oriented, and learning-based. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
You will manage our real estate transactions from pre-listing to closing. This is a very important position for our team. It takes a very detailed and task-oriented individual to manage the 100+ real estate transaction details.
The perfect candidate is hungry for the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate their ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals. They will be deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
As you succeed in the role, you may have many opportunities to grow and increase your responsibility and income.
Hours and Location:
- In the office preferred, the possibility of some hybrid work
- 8 am to 5 pm, 1 hr lunch
- Prepare paperwork and get signatures
- Coordinate all aspects of buyer and seller transactions
- Make sure everything happens on time
- Maintain and continuously update all under-contract workflows
- Maintain and update any other transactional or contractual workflows as needed
- Be proactive and detailed about entering notes in our systems and keeping everyone in the communication loop
- Meet deadlines without exception
- Be creative and assertive about solving problems and issues with transactions, keep everyone moving forward and happy, and get to the closing
- For Seth’s buyer transactions where no other team agent is involved, TC will handle inspection objection, inspection resolution, and any other negotiations between pending to closing stages
- Return all calls and emails within two hours without exception
- Respond to all texts within one hour without exception
- Under no circumstances will the TC negotiate repairs and inspection for buyer and seller. Responsibilities will be reassigned
- Attend inspections, final walkthroughs, and closing upon request
- Coordinate all aspects of listings from initial contact to close
- Complete CMAs for listings
- Obtain all necessary signatures on the listing agreement, disclosures, and other necessary documentation
- Enter all listing information in MLS and marketing websites and update as needed
- Coordinate photos, signage, repairs, cleaning, and all marketing and promotion
- Enter and maintain showing instructions
- Coordinate showings as needed
- Generating all appropriate contractual paperwork
- Obtain all required signatures on the listing agreement, disclosures, and other necessary documentation
- Coordinate open houses
- Keep sellers and listing team up to date on listing activity
- Must be licensed and experienced
- Hang license with Jenson Group Real Estate and work exclusively with our team and brokerage
- Use our systems proficiently: Open To Close, Follow Up Boss, Asana, Front, Slack, Google
- Handle items as needed
- Set the tone for our clients with a culture and climate of acceptance, positivity, and willingness to assist
- Manage incoming calls, texts, and emails related to transactions and listings
- Return all emails and calls within 2 hours without exception
- Return all texts within one hour without exception
- Participate in team meetings
- Acquire and maintain Certified Relocation Specialist certification (paid by the company)
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Jenson Group Real Estate
Jenson Group Real Estate creates a positive, learning-based environment that empowers team members to succeed.
Each team member is given opportunities for personal and professional development. You will receive the resources and experience to envision your career's future and then take steps to actualize it.
We value our high bar for ethical standards and have an established reputation in this business and the community.