The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
We are seeking a transaction coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable experience for our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. This is your chance to join a successful real estate team where you do more than just earn a living. You’ll be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Apply now!
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend the closing process including moving schedules
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Assure offers and counteroffers are approved by sellers so the process for our clients is smooth
- Follow up with clients 30 days, 90 days, and 120 days after closing to assist with any home improvement recommendations
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates so the transaction process is completed efficiently
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has a passion for providing great customer service
- Prior experience in transaction coordination, real estate, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
$18 / hr - $21 / hr + $50 commission per closing
About The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
The Blake Cory Home Selling Team is one of the leading and GROWING Real Estate Teams in Temecula Valley.