Path Home Team
The Path Home Team is a real estate team out in Denver, CO currently looking for candidates interested in the position of a Full-Time Transaction Coordinator. We are seeking someone who has experience and is familiar with the real estate industry.
- Manage contracts: organize files, meet required deadlines and act as liaison between the broker, lender, Title Company, appraiser, buyer and seller, etc.
- Provide customer service to current and past real estate clients.
- Answer phones.
- Report directly to the Director of Operations and Marketing.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-motivated fast learner who takes initiative.
- Thinks outside of the box with a problem solver attitude.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Professional and diplomatic, providing outstanding customer service.
- Excels at working in a fast paced high pressure environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High comfort level with learning new software applications and web-based programs
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations
- Wants to make a positive difference in the lives of others
- Direct experience in the real estate industry is a big plus.
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Path Home Team
The Path Home Team of Compass Real Estate: Guiding people on their path, to achieve generational wealth through real estate. With over 1,650 transactions completed in the past 9 years. Led by experienced, ambitious founder Steven Pilkington, the group has earned national attention for its innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. Our team is a tight-knit committed organization of highly skilled Denver real estate agents with a passion for helping their clients find Colorado properties to fit their goals.