The Perrella Group
We are searching for a transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
$40,000 - 60,000
About The Perrella Group
The Perrella Group is a real estate team with Carolina One Real Estate that looks to provide its clients with the highest level of service and best real estate experience. Our mission is to create an environment for our team members to be successful both personally and professionally, add value to our clients to provide a memorable experience, while always doing what is right.