Sac Platinum Realty
We are searching for a fun, dynamic transaction coordinator to assist our real estate team. You’ll manage all administrative aspects of the transaction from contract to close, including providing assistance with escrow-related documentation, scheduling inspections and repairs, and acquiring seller approval for offers and counteroffers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and love working with people. We have tripled the size of our team in the last year. If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, start your application today!
- Make sure the buyer’s offer and counteroffers get approved by the seller to ensure a smooth real estate sales process
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Make the client feel like they are the only client we are working with
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
About Sac Platinum Realty
Sac Platinum Realty currently consists of 7 fun buyer's agents, an amazing office manager, and a team lead. The team lead is the top-selling agent in Rancho Cordova and we are looking to expand significantly this year. We do around 100 transactions a year and looking to double in the next 12 months.