Are you an organized individual looking to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing team in the Kirkland area? Do you work best in a highly collaborative team environment where your contributions will be visible and have a direct impact on the direction of the business?
The Transaction Coordinator brings his/her intent attention to detail to the table in order to play a key role in the achievement of our real estate team’s goals through the facilitation of smooth transactions from point of accepted contract to delivery of keys.
This person excels at creating systems and improving processes, works well from a list and can strategically manage their tasks without much direction. The TC must be detail-oriented but maintain a high-level of fluidity and flexibility. The tasks that must be performed to get a contract to closing do not always happen in a linear manner, and it is because of this fluid nature of the tasks that keen attention to detail is necessary.
You are: Accountable, patient, detail oriented, prudent, dedicated and communicative.
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Participate in company-provided training sessions
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Manage contract to close process
• Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
• Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
The (BKCO) Ben Kinney Companies, powered by Keller Williams Realty is recognized by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerage brands.
We are a highly motivated, tenacious team of individuals, seeking success by delivering the Dream of Home Ownership to our clients and wealth building for our agents.