Haley Garcia Group
We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action-oriented, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts to join this agent's team. The perfect team member will be an outside of the box thinker and a problem solver who is always looking for ways to improve processes, is highly communicative, articulate, and has a growth mindset.
In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will have opportunities for coaching and growth. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. Small business owners wear a lot of hats; as the Transaction Coordinator, you will too!
This individual is a self-starter, strategic thinker, and highly organized. Potential to grow into an operations manager.
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Responsible for booking appointments, confirming client meetings, and preparing all documents and packages for meetings
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Responsible for client communications and coordination of inspections, repairs, make ready, etc
- Establish an effective line of communication between agents and clients.
- Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Maintains all vendor and service provider files.
- Can work well independently, but also realize the value of working on a team.
- Build, improve and maintain systems
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Team player who is willing to help when needed
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Growth mindset
- Appreciation and acceptance of accountability for their work.
$45,000 - $50,000
About Haley Garcia Group
Haley Garcia’s journey to real estate success was paved with grit and devotion. After earning praise as a capable agent early in her career, she purchased a real estate and relocation consultancy. In 2016, she founded the Haley Garcia Group. The group now has locations in Houston and The Woodlands and has grown to encompass a talented team of like-minded real estate professionals. Deep-rooted relationships are the foundation of Garcia’s philosophy as a business owner and a real estate agent. Alongside her team, she strives to cultivate harmony and build trust with each of her clients.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT HALEY GARCIA DIRECTLY. DOING SO WILL AUTOMATICALLY ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION. ONLY RESPOND THROUGH THIS POSTING. YOU WILL PROCEED WITH OUR RECRUITER.