Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
Who are we? The Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams is a quickly-growing, dynamic, team-oriented group of real estate professionals who are passionate about delivering a world class experience to hundreds of home buyers and sellers a year. We are learning-based, growth-minded, highly accountable, fun loving, and committed to WINNING. Our next Account Coordinator will be too!
We don't require real estate experience and we provide on-the-job training plus all the tools to help you succeed, provided you're willing to put in the work!
Sounds like you? Let's talk!
- Adhere to team standards
- Create a job jacket
- Maintain listing file
- Contact seller for introduction
- Prepare and mail introductory letter and marketing plan with info that agent submitted for inclusion
- Get form to Seller for mortgage pay-off info
- Listing information input into FLMLS (update information in FLMLS and KWLS, etc) including uploading pictures onto Realtor.com, Zillow, etc.
- Info entered into CSS
- Follow Honey Moon Seller Checklist closely
- Follow Marketing Action Plan Checklist closely
- Make note of any special requirements: exclusions, pool care, etc.
- Confirm all listing documents are gathered, and appropriately executed
- Turn in paperwork to Acquisition Coordinator and Compliance, listing packet and items on the Listing Information Checklist
- Flyers and/or brochures – Listing Power Tools Package Orders
- Flyers/brochures to be used at open houses and for door knocking
- Create and send out "Just Listed" and "Just Sold" cards
- E-mail Realtors announcing "Just Listed"
- Prepare a weekly marketing report from feedback on CSS and mail/email to sellers
- Schedule Broker's Open, if applicable
- Schedule Open House – Follow Open House Marketing Plan
- Manage Facebook and social media ads
- Advise Seller of continued traffic through the home (inspector, buyer, appraiser)
- Follow up on showing feedback
- Enter all price changes in MLS and KWLS
- Seller's Disclosure delivered to any requesting Buyer's Agent
- Status to Sold in MLS and KWLS
- Contact Seller regarding keys, and garage remotes
- Remind Agent to pick up signs, lockboxes, flyers, etc.
- Request for reviews from clients, “Our goal is to have raving FANS after every transaction”
- Close file
Contact to Close Coordination
- Thoroughly review all deadlines and timelines
- Send executed contract to all parties in the transaction
- Confirm escrow deposit and obtain receipt
- All parties contacted via an introduction by us as a member of “your” team by phone and e-mail
- Upload all contract documents into dotloop
- Complete greensheet and send to MCA
- Obtain any missing documents needed for the DA
- Setup Inspections
- Setup/Confirm that inspections for both home and termite are scheduled within the time frame of contract and ensure all parties have been informed
- Negotiate repairs as needed and will prepare any addendum
- Monitor repairs and collect receipts before closing
- Obtain copies of deed restrictions/condo docs and confirm the buyer has received them
- Make sure the buyer makes application and interview if required
- Confirm approval is received by the title company
- (regardless if seller or buyer side)
- Confirm the buyer has made application
- Make sure appraisal has been ordered
- Follow-up with lender for appraisal results
- Monitor underwriting process through receipt of loan commitment followed by the clear to close
- Title Company
- Help get any details needed
- Review title commitment
- Acquire existing survey and title policy (if they exist and are still valid)
- Make sure new survey is ordered and elevation certificate if needed
- Coordinate mail away closings
- Make sure the home warranty is ordered either by the title company or us -send receipt to client
- Ensure that all insurance related tasks are performed. For example: 4 point and Wind Mitigation
- Make sure the buyer gets insurance quotes (home and flood) and it will be binding for closing date
- Provide the title company and lender with all documentations and invoices
- Before Closing
- Provide Title Company with DA and final walk-thru form
- Schedule final walk-thru
- Coordinate closing time and place with all parties
- Provide the seller and buyer contact information regarding turning on/off utilities
- Send closing instructions to buyer and seller
- Make certain that the lender’s closing documents are delivered to title Company
- Review the final CD and make sure all charges are correct
- Confirm that buyer has received final amount due at closing or that the seller receives proceeds amount
- Make sure there are keys and garage remotes at closing
- Get clients forwarding address after closing
- Upload all closing docs into compliance system
- Make sure checks are received
- Request for reviews
- Ask for Referrals
- If Contract Cancels, prepare release and cancellation of contract
- Send executed release to the title company
- Make sure the client gets their earnest money back
- What Agents Do
- Provide fully executed contract, addendums, and contact information for all parties
- Deliver escrow deposit to respective title company
- Attend home/termite inspection
- Meet appraiser if needed
- Attend final walk through and closing
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience. Post-secondary coursework preferred.
- Two years administrative experience preferably in real estate office.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Typing speed of 45 wpm minimum.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and an excellent customer service focus.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a focus on detail; high degree of accuracy.
- Entry-level experience working with InDesign software a plus.
- Social media skills.
- Strong work ethic, will need to work some weekends.
$30,000 - $38,000 DOE - Room for growth
About Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our homebuyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Ready Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.