Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
Who are we?
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to become the most highly reviewed and referred real estate organization in the world by creating raving fans out of our clients.
Our 2018 vision is to help more than 200 families achieve their real estate goals, to create opportunities and financial freedom for our team members, and to make a massive impact in our Tampa Bay community by contributing over 400 volunteer hours and tens of thousands of dollars to local charities.
We are highly coachable, extremely passionate, team-oriented, fun-loving, legacy driven, accountable to each other, and growth-minded.
Who are we looking for?
The Transaction Coordinator is an individual who is outgoing, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. The Transaction Coordinator must be adaptable to change and be solutions oriented. He/she will manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively to ensure all transactions close on time, with little or no hassle to clients and third parties. This individual must provide exceptional customer service.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
80%+ transactions close by their designated closing date
50%+ clients send a referral during the process
75%+ clients write a positive (4+ star) review on Zillow
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Create a house file (either in Dotloop or physical) for all transactions
- Create Greensheets
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize all important terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Draft any addenda needed along the way and keep a record of them on file and ensure they are shared with relevant parties
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process from agent (and client, attorneys, lenders, appraisers, other transaction coordinators/Realtors, etc.)
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel
- Draft a commission statement for our listings and verify commissions for our buyer side transactions prior to closing (along with utility and other pro rations)
- Put together the closing file for the agent including any documents needing signatures/initials/dates, commission amount for the check to bring back, and any other documents needed from closing
- Close out the file after the closing including changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD, and processing the check
- Add closed file to Dotloop
- Follow up with clients after the sale to check in and request a testimonial
- Direct report – daily, weekly
- Agent Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Future transaction coordinators
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
$30,000 - $35,000 DOE
About Ready Realty Group of Keller Williams
The mission of the Ready Realty Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our homebuyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Ready Realty Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.