Are you an organized individual looking to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing team in the Seattle area? Do you work best in a highly collaborative team environment where your contributions will be visible and have a direct impact on the direction of the business?
The Transaction Coordinator brings his/her intent attention to detail to the table in order to play a key role in the achievement of our real estate team’s goals through the facilitation of smooth transactions from point of accepted contract to delivery of keys.
This person excels at creating systems and improving processes, works well from a list and can strategically manage their tasks without many directions. The TC must be detail-oriented but maintain a high-level of fluidity and flexibility. The tasks that must be performed to get a contract to closing do not always happen in a linear manner, and it is because of this fluid nature of the tasks that keen attention to detail is necessary.
You are: Accountable, patient, detail oriented, prudent, dedicated and communicative.
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Participate in company-provided training sessions
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Manage contract to close process
• Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
• Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
Winning is fun! In 2017, our amazing team helped over 10,000 local households buy, sell or invest in real estate. How many teams can say that?
• #1 Training Company in the World – Keller Williams - Training Magazine
• #1 Happiest Place to Work – Keller Williams - Forbes Magazine
• #1 Sales Volume in the World – Keller Williams
• #1 Sales Sides in the World – Keller Williams
• #1 Number of Agents – Keller Williams
• Fastest Growing Company – BKCO - Inc 5000
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team that has national support at a local level. Our 13 locations located between Bellingham to Tacoma allow you the flexibility to meet with clients just about anywhere because our office is your office. We have the proven roadmap to build successful businesses. Follow the model and the sky is the limit.