Nevada Real Estate Group
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Coordinate home inspections negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
About Nevada Real Estate Group
The Nevada Real Estate Group is the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada. We are always looking for more talented people to join our team.