Express Homeowner Solutions, Inc.
Our real estate office is seeking a transaction coordinator who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. You’ll work to make sure home inspections are arranged, assist with escrow documentation, schedule inspection appointments and repairs, and assure offers and counteroffers are approved. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Schedule home inspections and any necessary repairs, and assist in negotiations regarding repairs
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Must speak fluent English and Spanish
- Must consistently demonstrate extreme ownership in aggressively pushing files to close
- Must have a genuine interest in residential real estate
- Must be a natural thinker and problem solver
- Must have an instinctive, continuous focus on doing things better, more efficient and to a high standard quality
- Must be computer savvy and embrace new tools and technologies that help us serve clients better
- Must be trustworthy and have integrity
- Must embrace personal growth and have a genuine willingness to learn
$10 - $20 hourly
About Express Homeowner Solutions, Inc.
We are a private local real estate company and since 2003 we have been solving homeowner problems and buying houses in the greater Houston area. We solve all types of challenges and look to create win/win situations with homeowners. We are utilizing new technology, processes and systems, while rebranding our business.
It is an exciting time for our company. We have 'startup energy' in the atmosphere with the stability of deep financial backing and business know how. Are you looking for a new and exciting place to work where your ideas will be heard and results will be highly rewarded? Are you looking for a company you can grow with? If so, we would love to hear from you.