The Munselle Group
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator - Experience REQUIRED.
We are seeking an EXCEPTIONAL Transaction Coordinator/Client Care Manager for our dynamic real estate team to help keep our agents on track and ensure that our clients experience top-notch service!
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a fast paced, small office environment.
- Transaction Coordination/Oversight of all forms and contracts - making sure all are complete for Escrow and Broker. Coordinating all documents, inspections, etc with clients and cooperating agents.
- Manage Team showings/schedules and coordinate Vendor appointments.
- Be the point of contact for all customer inquiries and complaints.
- Listing Coordination - paperwork, signs/lockboxes, MLS input/flyers etc.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly... Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Maintain the office team spirit and reputation of the entire team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Previous experience in Transaction Coordination
- Proficient in Gmail/Google Calendar/MAC-Apple/ Dropbox/Excel/Word/MLS/Docusign
- Capable of working with team and also independently
- Monday - Friday in office 8:30 - 5pm, with availability evenings and weekends as needed
About The Munselle Group
As a highly productive Desert Area Real Estate Group with 50+ transactions per year, we are growing our 5 Star Team. We are a busy, effective group with a solid 20 year history in the Coachella Valley.