Emerald Coast Beach Homes
We’re looking for a driven Transaction Coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Manage transaction contracts from both home buyers and sellers to close the deal in a timely manner
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Willingness to grow and learn. Confidence to ask questions and get help when needed.
- Be a point of contact with Cooperating Agents, Lenders, Title company reps, and other parties to keep the transaction flowing smoothly from contract execution to closing.
- Keep the company transaction deadline calendar up to date.
- Provide transaction documents to the necessary parties
- Assist in ordering and scheduling inspections and appraisals.
- Handle miscellaneous details as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Experience in the real estate industry, transaction management or coordination, titles, and/or mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Experience with ZipForms preferred
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Emerald Coast Beach Homes
Our family-owned, boutique brokerage prides itself on relationships...not only client-facing but with each other. The experience and service we provide our clients are our top priority, above all else. Internally, while we have a huge vision for the expansion of our company across the Emerald Coast, we also value work/life balance. The more efficient and supportive we can be for each other, the more we can experience life with our loved ones without sacrificing our financial success.