The Christie Cannon Realty Team
We are seeking a transaction coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable experience for our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. This is your chance to join a successful real estate team where you do more than just earn a living. You’ll be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Apply now!
- Assist both parties of buyers and sellers to close the contract quickly
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all escrow-related paperwork including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Confirm that all documentation has the appropriate signatures and dates so the home sale process is completed as smoothly and as quickly as possible
- Assure offers and counteroffers are approved by sellers so the process for our clients is smooth
- Make sure inspections are arranged, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Real estate license preferred or pursuing
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Driven to provide an excellent customer service experience
$30,000+ depending on experience
About The Christie Cannon Realty Team
We truly enjoy providing an exceptional, five star service to our clients. We have been in the industry over 15 years and have extensive knowledge of the real estate industry. A lot of people have asked what our secret to success has been over the years and there is no "real" secret.... it's just providing an outstanding level of service. We believe in offering consultation and assistance beyond just the sale of a home. We are looking for unique individuals that are beyond extraordinary to join our amazing team of talented individuals.