Edmond Real Estate Office
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Support sales agents, clients, and other parties with escrow-related paperwork, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Attend all inspections, compile detailed Treatment, Repair and Replacement (TRR) requests for each buyer and assist in the negotiation of the requested TRR items.
- Some transaction coordination assistance will also be included, as well as some clerical work.
- Obtained real estate license or are currently pursuing
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Treatment, Repair and Replacement Coordination and Negotiation experience required
- Ability to Multi Task
- Systems Orientated
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, and TRR Negotiation required
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
$14 - $16 hourly
About Edmond Real Estate Office
Our mission is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member is an experienced real estate professional who apply their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.