Sell My House to Smith, LLC
Sell My House to Smith is a fast pace real estate investing company located in Colorado Springs and Pueblo, Colorado.
Your job will be to work closely with the buyers, sellers and title companies to coordinate all the details that are required to take a property from the sale to the closing table.
We are looking for a Title Coordinator / Executive Assistant to grow with our company.
Real estate title experience is HIGHLY preferred.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 4 to 8 hrs / day (start times are flexible). Some weekend hours.
Work from home with regular travel to properties and title companies in Colorado Springs and Pueblo, Colorado
- Seeing all of our properties through the title process and working closely with title companies to resolve any title issues that come up.
- Work closely with the sellers of properties in order to facilitate a timely and smooth closing.
- Work closely with our investor buyer clients to facilitate a timely and smooth closing.
- Attend all closings on the company's behalf.
- Drafting specific documents necessary for purchasing, selling, or filing claims of interest on real estate.
- Maintaining established procedures regarding company performance reports.
- Working within our company's CRM software in order to facilitate thorough communication throughout the company.
- Assist other members of the team as well as ownership in order to maintain and improve workflow, communication, tracking and reporting of all company activities.
- Attend property showings with buyers as needed.
- Experience working with title companies
- Ability to multi-task
- Professional appearance both in person and over the phone
- Computer proficient
- Able to learn company CRM software
$15 per hour, $300 per week minimum, plus bonuses
About Sell My House to Smith, LLC
Sell My House to Smith is a cash home buyer company that buys or wholesales four to seven discounted properties a month. We close fast, buy "as is," have an amazing reputation, and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria. In 2017 alone we have partnered with over a dozen other investors purchasing dozens of houses in El Paso and Pueblo County, Colorado.
Our number one goal is to make every transaction a win for everyone involved, and with your help well make sure that happens.