Become a Transaction Coordinator for a Multi-Office Real Estate Company! Must be experienced in real estate but license not necessary.
We offer first class buying and selling experiences to all of our clients and are seeking a Transaction Coordinator who is knowledgeable, organized, efficient, and passionate about supporting the team.
A natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Qualifying candidates must have excellent communication and client service skills.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you!
Apply today to begin the path to your new career!
- Manage contract to close process
- Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide concierge services to real estate agents and their clients
- Technologically savvy with ability to learn new programs quickly and be able to troubleshoot common issues; proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet online programs such as Docusign, MLS systems, Google Drive, etc.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
About RE/MAX Preferred
We are a successful, growing company in South Jersey with multiple positions and room to grow for the right person. If you're looking for a job that can turn into a career be sure to apply!