Transaction Coordinator needed for a top-ranking Real Estate team in Cape Coral. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion; also is someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment The Transaction Coordinator is a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract-to-close. Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary. The TC’s main priorities are ensuring that the many details and deadlines are met to ensure a smooth transaction, while maintaining strong communication with all parties involved. The right person must have good organizational skills and be great at multitasking. We are looking for someone who has the ability and desire to grow with our dynamic team.
• Act as a liaison between agents and clients
• Negotiate all offers in a timely manner
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Manage contract through-out the closing process
• Be the first point of contact for all communication having to do with Offers or Pending files
• Keep Sellers and Agents informed about challenges and issues related to the transaction that needs to be handled prior to closing
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with the title company on all necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
• Must hold Active Florida Real Estate License
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time - Integrity
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented • Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with highly emotional situations
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can build trust, empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities quickly
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in time management
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving the team’s goal of growth and exceptional customer service
• Wiling to put the client’s needs first
With a nationally recognized track record of excellence year after year, The Darda Group is the leading choice for Southwest Florida Real Estate sales.
Last year The Darda Group ranked #1 of all Century 21 Realtors in the State of Florida. Year after year, we have consistently achieved the highest of accolades for our representation of buyers and sellers and we are on target for similar performance results this year.
Established in 1988 and headed by father and son team Mike and Andrew Darda, The Darda Group has an unrivaled reputation as the premier real estate team in Lee County, Florida.