Our team is growing and we need a fantastic Transaction Coordinator to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients are taken care of with speed and perfection! The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a small office environment. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and/or collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of Sales Agents and office management.
Must be well organized, a self-starter, able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently.
Many opportunities for advancement! We offer a fun and friendly office with great teammates!
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Manage contract to close process
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
Rutherford Realty Group is one of the top teams and ranks in the top 1% of real estate teams in the nation. Our business is growing exponentially, and we are serious about getting into business with top talent.
Our team members are driven, passionate, accountable, results-oriented, and life-long learners. We are a team of BOLD LEADERS. Our team members have great communication and social skills, they enjoy working in a fast-paced, high energy environment, and they are looking for constant growth opportunities.
Broker Office: Keller Williams Tampa Properties