Mynor & Associates
Experienced Real Estate Transaction Coordinator Wanted for Top Producing Mega Team!
All candidates must have at least 1 year of real estate experience or more. No exceptions! Please read the whole post before submitting. Thanks!
We are in search of a full time EXPERIENCED Transaction Coordinator with Real Estate Experience to support our top producing real estate team, which is located in a MD hot spot inside the Beltway. Should you decide the job below is of interest, please upload your resume, and a cover letter with your salary requirements and what makes you an ideal candidate. APPLY ASAP!
1. Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
2. Assures that all post-closing disbursements, filing, and procedures take place.
3. Communicates with customers, clients, other agents, and service providers throughout the closing process.
4. Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advises team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
5. Maintains all vendor and service provider files.
6. Responsible for effective communication with clients to ensure that fiduciary service is delivered from contract to close.
7. Supervises the work of the Assistant Transaction Coordinator, Interns and any Runners on the team.
- Buyer Side: Complete all buyer agency forms, and write contracts, home inspection notices, EMD's etc. Agents to provide terms.
- Seller Side: Complete all listing agreements, ratify contracts, upload disclosures, etc. List homes on Keystone, and coordinate sign installations, lockboxes, etc. Work with the marketing department to ensure all homes are promoted properly.
- Buyer and Seller Sides: Manage the entire process from contract to close. This includes but is not limited to coordination of inspections, appraisals, etc.; following up to ensure financing is in order; and constant client communication to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Improve upon or build systems that enhance a smoother transaction.
- Maintain and build onto an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Assist in the tracking of leads, lead sources and achievement of goals i.e. number of units sold, volume, etc.
- Assure that all post-closing disbursements, filings, and procedures take place.
- Responsible for keeping the entire team updated on the progress of all contracts and advise team members when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Maintain all vendor and service provider files.
- Maintain database.
- Provide a WOW factor in all activities and communications that exceeds expectations and leaves clients and agents we work with saying, "Wow!"
- Write Thank You cards, and ensure clients receive closing and referral gifts.
- Participate in the continuous growth of the team.
- Other administrative tasks and real estate duties as needed.
Preferred skills (not required, but preferred skills) and qualities:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interact with clients and provide a pleasant experience at all times, despite the chaos that may be going on behind the scenes.
- Strong attention to detail!
- Willingness to learn.
- Problem solver.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Someone who views the glass as half full and comes to work with a positive attitude.
- Familiarity with all DC, MD, VA real estate contracts
- Processes an average of 15+contracts weekly
- Experience with Dotloop, Zipform or some version of an online signature application system
- Licensed Realtor in DC, MD and/or VA (don't worry, we can get you licensed)
- Bilingual in Spanish (this is just a plus, but not necessary)
- Tech Savvy (not a programmer, but proficient computer knowledge)
- Knowledge of a CRM i.e. Top Producer, Tiger Lead, Boom Town, Sales Force, ACT, etc. (Again, we can teach you)
$40,000+ commensurate with experience
About Mynor & Associates
PUT YOURSELF IN GOOD COMPANY.
At Keller Williams Capital Properties (KWCP) we help individuals build thriving real estate careers through unparalleled training, world-class education, cutting-edge technology, and a unique culture where fellow agents contribute to their success. We actively foster the Keller Williams mission of building careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living.
A career with KWCP allows you to be the driving force behind your success using our proven models and systems. With six offices across DC, Maryland, and Virginia, and nearly 1,000 licensed real estate agents, it’s no wonder we’re consistently recognized as one of the region’s fastest-growing companies, and as a Washington Post Top Workplace.
We invite you to explore everything we have to offer and see where you fit into our good company.